Tamara Sigler is a Vice President in the Strategy Group based in Capital One's McLean headquarters. She is currently focused on helping guide our technology transformation and our digital innovation agenda, partnering with teams working on our Amazon Alexa virtual assistant technology and the Developer Exchange platform.
Tamara graduated from Harvard in 2008 with a BA in Economics and a secondary concentration in Psychology. While at Harvard, Tamara played varsity field hockey and currently serves as the chair of the Harvard Field Hockey alumni group. Prior to coming to Capital One, she spent two years at First Manhattan Consulting Group working primarily for retail bank clients.
Tamara lives with her husband in the DC area.
Others From Harvard
- Steve Mugford Executive Vice President
- Aaron Miller Managing Vice President
- Tamara Sigler Vice President
- Ashwin Vasan Vice President
- Amy Lifland Senior Manager
- Alex Bukhta Senior Associate
- Connor Hinebaugh Senior Associate
- Henry Wang Senior Associate
- Louise Eisenach Associate
- Darren McLeod Associate