Henry is a Senior Associate in the Strategy Group based in the McLean office. He has worked on a project with the credit card business examining potential segmentations within the upmarket customer base, as well as on a project with the commercial bank defining strategy in the specialty financing space. He is also a representative for the Strategy Group within this year’s Analyst Development Program class.
Henry graduated Harvard in 2015 with an AB in Statistics and a Secondary in Economics. He was a member of the Harvard Glee Club, conductor of Harvard Glee Club Lite (the a cappella subset of the Harvard Glee Club), and a director of the Harvard National Model United Nations conference.
Outside of work, Henry likes to spend his time playing and watching various sports. He especially loves to watch soccer and college football. He also enjoys photography, reading, and movies, and loves exploring all the wonderful food, festivals, music, and museums that DC has to offer.
Others From Harvard
- Steve Mugford Executive Vice President
- Aaron Miller Managing Vice President
- Tamara Sigler Vice President
- Ashwin Vasan Vice President
- Amy Lifland Senior Manager
- Alex Bukhta Senior Associate
- Connor Hinebaugh Senior Associate
- Henry Wang Senior Associate
- Louise Eisenach Associate
- Darren McLeod Associate