Connor is a Senior Associate in the Strategy Group based near Washington, DC and a member of the Harvard recruiting team. Since joining Capital One in 2015, he has analyzed the impact of Capital One’s partnership with Uber, helped develop strategies to better acquire and serve millennial customers, and worked on creating Capital One’s annual strategic plan.
Connor graduated Harvard in 2015 with a BA in Government and a Secondary in Economics, focusing on international energy and climate issues. He managed both the freshman and House intramural programs, and was heavily involved with leadership in Cabot House.
Connor loves hiking, playing any and all sports, cooking (and eating), and reading. He is also a huge Ohio State fan — go Bucks!
Others From Harvard
- Steve Mugford Executive Vice President
- Aaron Miller Managing Vice President
- Tamara Sigler Vice President
- Ashwin Vasan Vice President
- Amy Lifland Senior Manager
- Alex Bukhta Senior Associate
- Connor Hinebaugh Senior Associate
- Henry Wang Senior Associate
- Louise Eisenach Associate
- Darren McLeod Associate