Amy, a Senior Manager in the Strategy Group, is based in the McLean office. Since joining the group, project highlights have included investigating innovation strategies and new product development in financial services and tech, creating a business plan for a new product suite for the home loans business, and developing the company's big data and machine learning strategy. Amy spent her rotation working as a product manager in the Capital One Labs designing a tool to help people become more financially resilient.
Amy graduated from Harvard in 2013 with a BA in Social Studies and a Secondary in History of Science. At Harvard, she led the Radcliffe Choral Society and volunteered with several international relations groups on campus. She wrote her senior thesis on human trafficking policy in the United Kingdom.
In her spare time, Amy enjoys singing in a local chorus, cooking, playing tennis, and doing trivia. She also recently starred as Maria von Trapp in a living room production of the Sound of Music.
Others From Harvard
- Steve Mugford Executive Vice President
- Aaron Miller Managing Vice President
- Tamara Sigler Vice President
- Ashwin Vasan Vice President
- Amy Lifland Senior Manager
- Alex Bukhta Senior Associate
- Connor Hinebaugh Senior Associate
- Henry Wang Senior Associate
- Louise Eisenach Associate
- Darren McLeod Associate