Alex is a Senior Associate in the Strategy Group based in the McLean office. Since joining the group, he has worked primarily in the credit card business, including helping the CEO and the president of the card business craft their annual strategy presentations to the board of directors. He has also worked on projects that have focused on fintech, acquisitions, and the media sector.
Alex graduated from Harvard University in 2015 with a BA in Biomedical Engineering. During his time at Harvard, Alex was president of the Biomedical Engineering Society, vice president of the Ski Club, and worked part time at a small financial advisory firm.
Outside of work, Alex enjoys midnight runs through the monuments and various trails winding through the DC Metropolitan area. He also enjoys skiing and stand-up comedy,
Others From Harvard
- Steve Mugford Executive Vice President
- Aaron Miller Managing Vice President
- Tamara Sigler Vice President
- Ashwin Vasan Vice President
- Amy Lifland Senior Manager
- Alex Bukhta Senior Associate
- Connor Hinebaugh Senior Associate
- Henry Wang Senior Associate
- Louise Eisenach Associate
- Darren McLeod Associate